Experience Brand / Business Development Manager
I am special because:
I am a perfect blend of Brand and creative technology with understanding of new age digital era consumer behavior and responsible for Business Development of the Asymmetrique\'s unique Experience Brand and Design consulting offerings and solutions. I have a clear understanding of:
- how Brands are built in new digital experience economy;
- technology environment that’s creating an experience imperative in businesses and;
- how different technologies can be used to create delightful experiences
- How do I achieve this?
- I am responsible for lead generation and business development by interacting with Senior-level decision makers in SME and Large client organizations.
- I work with, and delivery against monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets for business acquisition
- I actively participate in the marketing of Asymmetrique’s services to corporates, design colleges and enthusiasts as part of my business development activities.
- I am instrumental in representing the consulting image of Asymmetrique and screening of prospective clients, creating strong briefs and compelling presentations to convert them.
- I am abreast about the competitive companies, market trends, consulting domain and share the knowledge with the team
- I Need to be:
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in Brand and Digital Experience selling to Corporate buyers, CMOs and equivalent, and Brand and innovation verticals in organizations
- Keen student of brand-building and marketing in the digital-era, along with in-depth understanding of creative technology and its applications for delivering seamless experiences.
- Expertise in identifying & developing new markets, generating leads and a consultative/solutions-based approach to sales.
- Excellent presentation creation and delivering skills keeping client requirements front and center
- Masters in Marketing or PGDM. Keen understanding of Digital Technology and the marketing applications thereof. Experience with consulting /brand strategy background preferred.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714