Deep Data Marketing / Sr. Associate - Performance Marketing
- I am Special because :
I hit the ground running for my clients’ Brand by making it digitally discoverable with combined weaponry of Campaign Objective Analysis, Platform-wise Strategy Planning, Campaign Designing & Optimization and appropriate Keyword Selection.
- How do I achieve this Herculean task?
- I deep-dive into consumer mapping and drive performance marketing solutions in all performance platforms like Google, Social Media, Youtube, Programmatic Buying Platforms.
- I work with cross functional teams to optimize all digital assets and drive generation of relevant traffic
- I obsessively monitor and report on campaign performance and rigorously conduct analysis to achieve all set conversions
- I proactively research campaign issues, creating and executing action plans based off findings in order to effectively concentrate on ROI
- I implement search initiatives and drive key processes such as keyword research, competitive analysis, on-page optimization, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and more
- I suffer from Analysis Mania and I rigorously follow-up on all data available to create all possible tangible reports as a habit, as regularly as I can.
- I need to be
- Expert level SEM/ PPC practitioner that’s managed some serious ad spend and helped companies achieve the ROI Targets (4+ years experience)
- Highly analytical mindset with strong Microsoft Excel skills for analyzing and reporting data
- Extensive experience calculating ROI and can explain the interplay between each of these metrics
- Motivated self-started that sees opportunities and exploits them without sitting around waiting to be told what to do
- Detail oriented, seeing no room for error
- Experience with SEO/SEM enterprise software
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Proven ability in high end spend campaign creation and optimization
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714